Picture

Picture

Monday, November 12, 2012

GOT Game Faces?

Dearest Friends, Family, Footballers, and Followers alike,
I would like to first off say THANK YOU for being such loyal followers of my blog.   I hope it has triggered giggles, grins, and giddyness for the USWNT.  I have decided to write another blog that will be more visual then wordy.  After all, pictures are worth a thousand words (or, lets be honest, just WAY more fun to look at then words!).  That being said this blog is a tribute to the Game Faces of out beloved US Women's National Team.  Being a soccer player myself, I found out by parents taking pictures at games that whenever I had the ball I ALWAYS stuck my tongue out when I was in the zone.  I would have never known that had someone not snapped a picture of me in the moment.  Therefore the "tongue out" is my game face.  When you are on the field playing, the last thing you think about is what the heck your face is doing, alls you care about is what is going on at your feet, where the ball is, and who you have to plow over next to get it to the goal.  That being said, I am sure the Us ladies would agree that the face has a mind of its own when game time hits.  Shall we check them out in action? I hope you enjoy this post as much as I did putting it together.  ENJOY GAME FACES!
Git it gurl!
Alex Morgan everyone! Graceful always
ha...ha....haahaha
Picture Abby making the Chewbacca growl

DUHRRRR


"I LOVE SOCCER!!!"

Get her Pinoe GET HER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Okay this one may have been planned....

I GOT IT rawr
PLEASE GO IN THE GOAL

S*** I don't got it....
This picture is funny because Hope initiated it haahaha



IT WENT IN THE GOAL!!!!!!!! BEst Game Face of ALL TIME!

Well now that I am peeing my pants with laughter finding these photos, I hope you enjoyed them as much as I do.  All of the USWNT players got game faces.......DO YOU?!?!?

Love the business.  Love the game.  Love USWNT Game Faces. 
~Jule

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I love this post! It's soooo true! whenever I played soccer i had the weirdest looks on my face!! hilarious but so embarrassing.
    I think you should have added one of your game face pictures from an old soccer game! would have been funny to see :)

    ReplyDelete