Picture

Picture

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween USWNT Style!

So in the spirit of it being the first day of November and the day after Halloween, let us recap shall we! On twitter I am following the fabulous golden girls of the US Women's Soccer team, and many of them posted pictures from their spooky evening.  I am going to keep this blog short and to the point, and share some of the picture the crazy ladies posted of their crazy evening.  This just goes to show another reason that I love these ladies so much because not only are they ballers on the field, but they are hilarious and love Halloween just as much as I do!  Therefore I am keeping the text to a minimum :)  Enjoy these crazy ladies!

Heather O'Reilly as Kate Middleton and Prince William

This is the ONLY place Sydney Leroux could fine to place her things.....WHY you might ask?  Look below.

Alex Morgan and Syndy Leroux go as the golden girls of gymnastics Gabby and  McKayla. HAHAHA

Abby Wambach, Sydney Leroux,  Shannon Box, Alex Morgan YES

Sydney Leroux loves Halloween about as much as I do....THIS IS AWESOME!

I hope you all enjoyed! And had a very happy Halloween!

Love the business.  Love the game.  Love Candy.  Love USWNT.
Peace
~Jule

No comments:

Post a Comment