Picture

Picture

Monday, September 3, 2012

Welcome Welcome Friends!

Hello there!

This is a first post, and an intro to what you are getting into.

I hope you know you have stumbled upon something really awesome here-for real.  A blog that is inspired by my incredible love for the game of soccer AND my interest in a future career in advertising.  For my digital advertising class we have been assigned to to take something we love, soccer DUH, and combine that with the world of social media.  Sounds THRILLFUL eh?  You bet!  I will be writing/posting photos/ sharing videos/ and sharing with all you wonderful people what is happening in the women's soccer industry as it relates to the business aspect of things (and also throwing in some fun facts and updates  about players and such along the way).  Don't let the word BUSINESS scare you off, I promise not to bore you!  This will be something like you have never read before.  LOVE the business, LOVE the game.

I appreciate you stopping by! This blog will be a lot of fun. Are you SoccerREDy?!?!

Fun fact of the day, my blog name is inspired by soccer (duh) and my red on the head.

Have a fabulous day!
~Jule

No comments:

Post a Comment